Life and Health Insurance
Choose from policies that protect your mortgage, take care of your beneficiaries, or that can build savings you can access while you're alive.
- Term: Affordable, flexible protection for a specified period (e.g. 10, 20, or 30 years and to age 65).
- Whole Life: Reliable guaranteed permanent protection that builds a cash value.
- Universal: Permanent protection with tax-advantaged investment growth.
Living Benefits help protect you in the event of an unexpected health challenge. You can receive tax-free cash benefits to help cover the costs of recovery and care from a critical illness, disability, or other health needs.
- Critical illness: A guaranteed cash sum when you're diagnosed with a specified illness.
- Disability: Income replacement due to an accident or illness.
- Health and dental: Coverage of routine and unexpected individual health and dental expenses above the government health insurance plan, including prescriptions and vision care.
- Long term care: Payment assistance for long term care and services.
- Travel: Coverage for unexpected emergency medical expenses when you're away from home.
Whether your business is large or small, there are excellent reasons to have business insurance coverage.
A good business insurance policy can:
Help protect against a company's financial loss. Protect your business for a situation when a person vital to the organization's success can't work due to illness, disability or death.
Help attract and retain top talent. Tailor your company's compensation package with Group Benefits plans that include life, extended health and dental, and short and long term disability insurance for you and your staff. Offering a competitive Group Benefits Package can help you recruit qualified employees and build long-term loyalty.
Retirement is an excellent time to reassess your insurance needs
The team at First Wealth Management will find expertly tailored insurance coverage for you and your family. We'll help you determine your needs and find the right coverage.
A good life insurance policy will:
- Cover expenses and concerns that will arise when you die
- Protect your assets for your beneficiaries
- Continue any income for the people who depend on it
- Cover funeral costs, legal and executor fees, and pay any debts and taxes you owe
A good health insurance policy, obtained early, can:
- Help cover the costs of prescription medications or medical supplies and dental
- Cover extended hospital stays and any special home care
The earlier you get health insurance, the better.