Your Board is elected by you and works hard to represent you.
We welcome your feedback. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in a role on our Board of Directors?
As a financial services co-operative, First Credit Union is a jointly owned and democratically controlled business that supports the needs of its members and strives to build financial healthy communities. The Board provides critical guidance and oversight for the Credit Union by determining strategic direction, setting policies, representing members' interests and working with management to maximize the Credit Union's impact.
We provide our members with a range of financial products and services to help them meet their financial goals, while at the same time strengthening our communities by turning our members' deposits into millions of dollars of credit, shared profits, and community investments to support local economic, social and environmental initiatives. Co-operatives differ from other businesses in some important ways. For example:
- They are values-driven businesses
- They have social and economic objectives that put profits at the service of people
- They are owned and controlled by their members
- They create jobs and financial benefits that stay in the local community
- They are guided globally by seven co-operative principles.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we invite you to learn more about becoming a Director with First Credit Union!