Ways to Bank
Enjoy the convenience of doing your banking any time, day or night, right from the comfort of your own home. And now, with First Credit Union's enhanced online banking, you can transfer funds between First Credit Union accounts, view transaction history based on your own search parameters, and instantly add your own bill payees. These are just some of the many features that online banking has to offer:
- Pay Bills: Paying your bills through online banking is a secure and convenient way for you to take care of your bills. The most obvious benefit is that it saves you time paying your bills as well as the money you spend on stamps, cheques and envelopes.
- Transfer Funds: Transfer funds between your own accounts or to another member's account. Transfers can be performed immediately, at a future-date (scheduled) or on a recurring basis (such as monthly).
- View Account Activity: You can view your account activity by a specific date or monthly.
- Mobile Text Banking: Check your account balances and recent transactions from virtually anywhere by using simple text message codes from your mobile phone.
- View Cheque Images: View and print the front and back of individual cheques that have been written and processed through your account at no cost.
To sign up for online banking, visit your local branch today! If you've already signed up for online banking, but would like to view a quick tour of online banking, visit our tutorial here.
Enjoy the convenience of banking on the go, with MobileWeb and Mobile SMS Banking! With MobileWeb, you can access your accounts using online banking from any web-enabled smart phone or tablet, regardless of type. You'll have access to the most commonly used features in online banking, such as transferring funds, paying bills or checking your balances, to name just a few! If you're not using a web-enabled smart phone yet, or just prefer to get details sent directly to you, Mobile SMS banking is loaded with features to help you keep track of purchases, automatic deposits or withdrawals, account balances, and many other types of activity in your accounts: you receive text alerts to your phone to give you all the information you need to stay on top of your finances.
Infoline (Telephone Banking)
Toll free 1-800-393-6733 or locally at (604) 485-6617
Members can retrieve account balances, transfer funds, and pay bills all from the convenience of their home through Infoline, our 24 hour telephone banking service. Stop by your branch to choose your secure password today!
What are e-Statements?e-Statements are an electronic version of your printed statement, available on MemberDirect® Online Services.
How do I access my electronic statements?You can access e-Statements by logging into MemberDirect® Online Services and click on the “View e-Statements” button located under the “My Accounts” tab on the left hand side of your screen.
How do I sign up for e-Statements?If you currently use MemberDirect® Online Services, you will start receiving e-Statements immediately. You will still continue to receive your printed statement in the mail unless you opt-out of your printed statement.
How do I stop receiving my printed statement?
Simply opt out of receiving your mailed statements by downloading and completing the Discontinue Paper Statement Request found here. Drop it off at any First Credit Union Branch or send it to us:
• by mail (find your branch address here)
• by email (email@example.com)
• by Fax (604-485-7112)
Members can make purchases, get cash, or make deposits 24 hours a day with a Credit Union debit card. If you don’t have yours yet, call today - toll free at 1-800-393-6733.
Credit Union Central of Canada has developed an ATM Directory Reference Guide for Students to pinpoint the availability of surcharge-free ATMs on or near college and university campuses across Canada. This guide lists each college and university across Canada alphabetically by province and identifies credit union ATM availability on campus and those located within a five kilometer radius. To learn more about how to access credit union accounts, surcharge-free, while away from home, especially while away at school, click here.
For a detailed listing of services such as, wheelchair accessibility, branch hours, etc. please visit the CU Locator function on Central 1's website, http://www.cucentral.ca/.