Board of Directors Election
Click here to view our notice of election to members, which includes full details on voting
Meet the 2017 Candidates:
Who Can Vote?
All members in good standing* who are not a junior member are eligible to cast a ballot in the election of directors.
Voting in the Election will take place from April 10 at 9:00 am to April 23 at 11:59 pm. Results will be announced on May 4, 2017 at the Annual General Meeting. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend the meeting, held in Powell River at the Town Centre Hotel at 7:00 pm.
How Can I Vote?
- You can vote online by signing into your Online Banking to cast your ballot.
- You can vote in-branch by requesting a ballot from one of our Member Service Representatives.
- You can request a ballot to be mailed to your home address, to be filled out and mailed-in or dropped off at your local branch.
For more details about voting and the Board Election rules, please refer to RULE 4 - DIRECTORS AND MANAGEMENT in our Credit Union Rules
*A member in good standing is a member who at the date on which good standing is determined:
- has purchased, paid for, and holds the number of Class "A" Membership Equity Shares required by the Rules;
- is not more than 90 days delinquent in any obligations to the credit union.